St. Anne’s Salvatorian Campus--the oldest Catholic elderly care facility in the Milwaukee Archdiocese--is a nonprofit 501c3 organization founded in 1876 in the name of St. Anne, the mother of the Virgin Mary and grandmother of Jesus Christ, by the Little Sisters of the Poor. Sponsorship was transferred to the Sisters of the Divine Savior in 1992. St. Anne's moved in 1967 to its current, convenient location on Milwaukee's northwest side.
All are welcome here, regardless of faith, culture, or payment method. We are rooted in faith, and incorporate gospel values into every aspect of life, from worship services to recreational activities, from meal time to social programs. Our approach is holistic, and addresses not only the spiritual needs of our residents but also their emotional, physical, and social needs.
We offer a full spectrum of services: assisted living (residential care apartment complex), enhanced assisted living (community based residential facility), short-term rehab, long-term skilled nursing, memory care, and respite care.
The multi-acre campus includes a large park that features a pond, a beautiful new pavilion, and patios. Inside amenities include a beautiful chapel, activities rooms, lounges, spas, and many other benefits and services.
The loving and compassionate atmosphere fostered by our dedicated staff and volunteers is the reason St. Anne's is known as "The Home With a Heart."
Board of Directors
Sr. Beverly Heitke, SDS
Sr. Virginia Honish, SDS
Dr. Frank Probst
Dr. Anthony Ziebert