St. Anne’s Jordan Hall and Tivoli Terrace apartments provide a private, homelike setting. We foster a loving and comforting environment that allows residents to be as independent and active as possible while surrounding them with the support and services they need.
Tivoli Terrace has 28 one-bedroom apartments with both traditional and open concept floor plans. Jordan Hall has 15 apartments with studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans. Tivoli Terrace and Jordan Hall each have their own dining room, lounge space, and caring staff.
St. Anne’s residents have access to a variety of healthcare services including rehabilitation services, physician care, ophthalmology, otolaryngology (ENT), dentistry, podiatry, geriatric psychiatry, and psychology.
St. Anne’s is licensed by the State of Wisconsin as a residential care apartment complex (RCAC).
Assisted Living Amenities & Services
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Medication management
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Dietary and catering services
- Activity programs
- Professional laundry and seamstress services
- Housekeeping services
- 24-hour reception and security staffing
- Spa tub room
- Private dining room
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Chapel with Mass celebrated five days a week
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with park, walking paths, gazebo and pond
- Spacious gathering room (on-site educational, recreational and entertainment programs)
- White Elephant Store
- Art and music
- Book club
- Bingo and table games
- Cooking and baking
- Exercise and yoga classes
- Memory care programming
- Monthly outings
- News and views
- Pet visitors
- Scripture studies
- Social clubs
- Special themed parties