Thank you for your continued friendship and support of St. Anne’s Salvatorian Campus. We are blessed to have friends like you, who care deeply about our ministry. Your gifts help to renew our commitment to provide quality, compassionate care to our residents in a homelike environment. We are grateful for your ongoing support and prayers, and want you to know that your kindness keeps you in a very special place in the heart of St. Anne’s.
- To donate by phone, call 414-463-7570 ext. 208
- To donate by mail, download and complete our donation form
- To donate online, click donate button below. It ensures safe online giving, and a PayPal account is not required.
*All donations are tax-deductible, and you will receive an acknowledgment for every contribution.
Legacy of the Heart Society
St. Anne’s needs the investment of our friends and benefactors to continue our tradition of compassionate care. A bequest or planned gift through your estate is a powerful way to make a lasting impact on the lives of people you cherish and organization you admire. Examples of charitable contributions are as follows:
- Bequests through wills or trusts
- Appreciated securities
- Personal residence or real estate
- Tangible personal property
- Beneficiary of a life insurance policy, savings or brokerage account, and retirement plan assets
Through St. Anne’s Legacy of the Heart Society — a board–designated restricted fund created to ensure the future financial stability of St. Anne’s — your gift will keep this legacy alive for years to come.
For more information on donor opportunities, contact Amy at 414-463-7570 ext. 208 or email@example.com.