Your Donation Makes a Difference
We need the support of friends and benefactors to continue our 140-year tradition of providing exceptional, compassionate care. As a nonprofit, our budget cannot cover all the expenses needed to nurture the physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being of the residents who call St. Anne’s home. Big or small, your donation somehow, someway will brighten someone's day.
- To donate by phone, call 414-463-7570, ext. 208
- To donate by mail, download and complete our donation form
- To donate online, click donate button below. It ensures safe online giving, and a PayPal account is not required.
All donations are tax-deductible, and you will receive an acknowledgment for every contribution.
Legacy of the Heart Society
A bequest or planned gift through your estate is a powerful way to make a lasting impact on the lives of people you cherish and organization you admire. Examples of charitable contributions:
- Bequests through wills or trusts
- Appreciated securities
- Personal residence or real estate
- Tangible personal property
- Beneficiary of a life insurance policy, savings or brokerage account, and retirement plan assets
Through St. Anne’s Legacy of the Heart Society — a board–designated restricted fund created to ensure the future financial stability of St. Anne’s — your gift will keep this legacy alive for years to come.
For more information on donor opportunities, contact 414-463-7570, ext. 208, or email@example.com.